Basic Information to Include in Your Real Estate Biography
The real estate agent bio is a great marketing tool and essential for successful real estate agents. Potential clients want to know who they are dealing with. Every real estate agent biography should contain the following basic information:
- Professional background – Information about your skills and experience in the industry. Your educational background, industry related organizations and awards and experience in the real estate industry.
- Personal information – Nothing too detailed. Just a few comments on family, hobbies and interests. This makes you seem more like a real person.
- Geographic location – The majority of those looking for property search based on location. Your real estate bio should include areas you cover so that you will show in searches in your geographic area.
- Contact information – Make your contact info available on your bio to make it easy for potential clients to get in touch with you.
Tips for Writing the Real Estate Biography
For a real estate agent to be successful, trust must be developed between the agent and the client. The real estate agent biography may be the first contact you have with a potential client and where you first start to develop that trust. The following tips will help you write a more effective real estate biography:
- Don’t sell in your bio. You sell yourself more effectively by not selling. Selling in the bio tends to turn potential clients off.
- Include personal information such as children, school you attended, hobbies and pets. Many times a connection with potential clients is made through the personal information provided. You may share a hobby, attended the same school or both have children. A lot of details aren’t necessary and don’t include anything too personal.
- Include a photograph. A good picture in the appropriate attire lets people put a face to the personal details.
- Write in a personable and friendly tone but avoid being over friendly.
- Show some passion and enthusiasm for what you do
If you are having difficulty writing the real estate biography, our bio writing service can help.
We Provide Real Estate Biography Writing Help
Our company specializes in writing professional bios including real estate bios. We understand the importance of the bio in marketing yourself. The professional biography writers we use have both the training and the experience to provide you with a first class real estate bio that creates the impression you want. Some of the benefits of using our service include:
- Free revisions of your real estate bio
- Guarantees for quality and on time delivery for every bio we provide
- Inexpensive rates that are easy to afford
- Customer support available 24/7