How to Write a Photographer Biography
The photographers biography is something found on the “About” page of most photographers websites. Unfortunately, many photographers don’t realize how good a tool the photographer bio is for marketing their services, and post a boring biography that does nothing for them. Potential clients are definitely influenced by the impression they have of the photographer. In many cases the first impression a potential client will have is from the photography bio.
- Who you are – Your name of course, your photography credentials and a little bit about your experience and background.
- Services – What it is you do. You don’t need to cover all services listed on your service page. But you should state in general what it is you do. Are you a family photographer, wedding photographer or do you have another specialty. Say so in your bio.
- Benefits of using your services – In just about any business what most clients are really interested in in what they get out of the deal. This holds true in photography as well. What do your clients gain by going with you instead of somebody else.
- Why you do what you do – A brief explanation of why you are a photographer and do the type of work you do establishes a connection, and can tilt the potential clients selection of a photographer in your favor
Guidelines for Writing the Photographer Biography
The following are some basic writing guidelines for an effective photography biography:
- Let potential clients know what to expect from you
- Don’t talk too much about yourself. Focus on benefits of working with you
- Leave out the technical jargon.
- Keep it brief and to the point. Generally two paragraphs is enough to cover what you need to.
- Revise and proofread. Make sure your bio is easy to understand and that you have eliminated all of the spelling and grammatical errors.
Don’t worry if you are having trouble writing the photographers biography or if you don’t have the time. Our bio writing service can handle the task for you.
About Our Bio Writing Service
We are among the best bio writing services for professionals available. The biography writers we use specialize in writing professional bios for many different fields including photography. They are skilled professionals with both training and proven experience writing biographies that get results. Every biography we provide is original, written to meet specific requirements based on information our clients provide. Advantages of using our service include:
- Free revisions of your bio. If the initial bio isn’t exactly how you want it, we revise at no additional charge.
- Guarantees on every bio for quality and on time delivery
- Budget friendly rates that are easy to afford
- Live customer support 24/7