Purpose of the Accountant Bio
Your biography provides a brief summary of your accounting career that a reader can review in a matter of seconds. Its main purpose is to help establish your credentials in the field and attract the attention of those who may need your services. A biography is a little less formal than a resume allowing potential clients or employers to get some insight into your personality to see if you would be a good fit with their organization.
Why You Need a Good Accounting Biography
Whether you are looking for a job or are trying to attracting new clients today’s business climate is a competitive one. Although good accountants are in demand competition for the best positions and/or clients is fierce. A well written biography can provide the extra edge you need that lands you the job ahead of others competing for the same position. Employers often request bios as part of the application process and it is a must have on any freelance accountants website. Not only does the bio help establish your credentials; it also can attract new clients or employers if written properly.
Tips for Writing Your Accountant Biography
Here are a few tips and suggestions that may prove useful when writing your accounting bio:
- Discuss the type of accounting you do: Accounting has many different specialty areas. If you focus on a particular niche you should say so in your introduction.
- Identify your audience: Determine who your intended audience is. If you try and attract everybody you will end up with nobody. Write to the specific audience you will be catering to.
- Only include information relevant to your purpose: Identify what it is you want to accomplish with your bio and include only previous work and projects relevant to your purpose
- Personal information: Include a couple of bits of personal information so that readers see you as a person as well as an accountant. Just don’t get too personal and avoid anything that might be controversial.
- Proofread your biography: Accounting is a field that requires meticulous attention to detail. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors will provide readers with a poor impression. Nobody wants to entrust their accounting to somebody who doesn’t even pay attention to the details in their own bio.
If you are unsure of how to write your accounting bio or just lack the time our service is standing by to help. You can find different tips and all kinds of samples for example executive bio samples.
Our Accounting Biography Services
A good bio can be the deciding factor in landing the job or client that you want so it is critical that it be well written and make the right impression. Some of the advantages of using our service include:
- Completely original bios written by experienced professionals, customized to fit the clients specific needs
- Well written biographies in any field from accounting bio to designer bio
- Full customer satisfaction guarantee with every bio we write
- Complete customer confidentiality always assured
- Live customer support 24/7