Why You Need a Lawyer Bio
There are several reasons you may need an attorney biography. They are often used on law firm websites. Some employers may require a lawyer to submit a biography if applying for a position with a firm. If you speak publicly or write on the subject of law a lawyer biography will be needed to establish you as an authority on the topic you are covering.
Purpose of the Lawyer Biography
Whether the biography you write is for a law firm website, a job application or something else its primary purpose is to establish your credentials in the field. It is essential a summary of your law career that a reader can quickly review to determine if you have the necessary qualifications to fulfill their need. In addition a biography can be used to attract potential clients. It also allows readers a glimpse of your personal side so that they view you as an individual and not just as a lawyer.
Tips and Suggestions for Writing the Best Lawyer Biographies
It isn’t easy to write an effective attorney biography. Here are a few tips and suggestions you can use to create a more effective bio:
- Identify your purpose and audience: You need to know who your audience will be and what you are trying to achieve in order to write the most effective biographies. Determine this before you start as it will influence how you write the bio and what information you include.
- Introduce yourself: Start your biography by stating your name and what you do. If you have a specialty niche or areas of expertise include that information in your introduction.
- Avoid legalese: Try not to include a bunch of legal jargon and acronyms in your biography. Chances are many of those reading it won’t have a legal background and may not know exactly what you are talking about.
- Show some personality: Include some personal information so that readers can see use as a human being and not just as an attorney.
- How you can help: Let the reader know the benefits of using your services. Don’t make this a sales pitch but do let them know you are there to help them and how you can do that.
- Contact information: Include your contact information so it is easy for the reader to find you. If something in your bio inspires the reader to use your services you want them to be able to contact you without having to dig for the information.
If you don’t know the best way to write an effective biography or don’t have the time, the biography writing service we provide is standing by to assist you.
Get Great Lawyer Biographies with Our Service
We understand the importance of the attorney bio may play in attracting clients or landing a position with a good firm, and because of this use only the best professional writers with experience creating biographies in the legal field. Other advantages of using our service include:
- Only original bios customized to fit your specific requirements
- Perfectly written bios in any field from lawyer bio to nurse bio
- Unlimited revisions at no additional charge until you are fully satisfied with the finished result
- Guarantees of complete customer satisfaction and on time delivery with every bio
- Courteous and helpful customer support 24/7